- At least 60 years of age
- Not currently serving as an IMAA Board Member
- Member of IMAA for a minimum of 10 years
- Active on state or national boards or committees related to the aggregate industry
- Approved by secret ballot by 2/3 majority of the Board of Directors prior to Annual Meeting
- Wavier of the above conditions by a unanimous vote of the Board of Directors
Must be nominated by a member of the IMAA Board of Directors. Affirmed by Board vote as above.
Current Hall of Fame Award Winners: (presented at following year workshop/annual meeting)
1981 F.W. Irving
1982 Leon Meshberger
1982 Arnold Mulzer
1982 Paul Seitz
1986 C.C. (Skunk) Irving
1989 Max Scott
1989 Joseph Harrison
1990 Oscar Meshberger (presented posthumously)
1990 Don Bolender
1991 Nathaniel P. Huffman
1991 Richard Irving
1991 Ralph Rogers (presented posthumously)
1993 William Karns, Krush, Inc.
1996 Bill Spray, Spray Sand & Gravel, Inc.
1997 Jack Coffin, Fairfield Builders Supply
1999 Bill Boatman, General Drilling, Inc.
1999 Terry W. Smith, Rock Industries, Inc.
2000 Ken Mulzer, Sr., Mulzer Crushed Stone
2000 Marvin Rich, imi, IMAA
2001 Carl Fletcher, Vulcan Materials Company
2002 Bruce H. Mason, IMAA
2003 John H. Jones, Engineering Aggregates Corp.
2004 Ron Gerow, Process Machinery, Inc.
2005 John Schuler, Martin Marietta Aggregates
2007 Catharine Diehr, General Drilling, Inc.
2008 Larry Brost, Stone-Street Quarries
2009 John Yzenas, The Levy Company
2011 Howard Pugh, IMAA