To provide participants with a program that
will educate them and keep them abreast of new methods, technology, and advancements
in the industry; especially as they relate to production efficiencies.
Who Should Attend?
- Lead Persons
- Area Managers
- Maintenance Personnel
- QA QC Personnel
The subjects covered relate to both new and
experienced managers. The workshop will be balanced between instructor conducted
presentations and group discussions. Attendees will be given valuable information
to aid them in their ability to maximize plant equipment & operations.
Benefits of the Seminar
- Gain new ideas in reducing current plant & equipment costs
- Hear techniques to control current & future costs
- Preview new or emerging technologies that might affect costs
- Learn about practical ways to maximize plant equipment
- Network with other industry leaders about applying ideas to reduce costs
Find the Operations Seminar on the Calendar